Monday, June 21, 2010

Precor Elliptical Exercise Equipment

I've been checking around at the sports stores for ellipticals and have found Precor elliptical exercise equipment to be a brand that everyone seems to have. I'm also seeing a lot of Cybex and Proform machines. They definitely cost a lot less than treadmills and some of the other cardio machines. Exercise bikes are cheap, but I've always found them really boring for workouts. I like to get up and move my whole body. That seems to burn more calories, too.

I've been really surprised at how much less space elliptical exercise equipment takes up than treadmills. I'm sure I could fit one of these into my family room without a lot of trouble. With one of these and my other exercise equipment, I could even save myself the monthly gym fees that I pay.

No comments:

Post a Comment