Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Elliptical Exercise Equipment for Older People

I've been noticing a lot lately at my gym that a lot of older people really like the new elliptical exercise equipment. I think it's because when you work out on one of these, it is a lot easier on your joints, especially the knees and back. A lot of older people have arthritis and join pain, so that would make a lot of sense. And for some reason, when you're on an elliptical, it doesn't even feel like you're exerting as much energy.

I find myself looking forward to my workouts now, where I used to dread getting on the treadmill or Stairmaster. I almost had to force myself to do it. Now I go and do my weight lifting routine, then I go jump on one of the ellipticals without any coaxing or prodding at all! These are definitely some of the best cardio workout machines they've ever come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment