Saturday, June 19, 2010

Home Elliptical Exercise Equipment

I am enjoying my workouts so much that I'm thinking about getting some home elliptical exercise equipment. I already have a Blowflex and a rack of dumbbells that I like to use when I can't get to the gym. So it would be great to have a home cardio machine as well. It rains a lot here in the winter, so it is much more pleasant just to do my workout routine at home and not have to get in the car and drive to the gym.

I have an extra bedroom that I use as my workout center. But my Bowflex pretty much takes up all the room. So I'll have to see if I can make some space in the family room for some elliptical exercise equipment. I know there are models that are fairly small. I could even set it up so I can watch the news while I work out!

No comments:

Post a Comment